How to Get Started With OneLogin's Workforce Identity
This seven-part video training series walks you through the main steps you
will need to complete in order to implement OneLogin successfully for your
- Part 1: Discusses how OneLogin might be used by your end
users as well as how to do a couple of simple administrative tasks you will
want to complete before you fully jump into implementation.
- Part 2: Shows the various ways you can create and update
users within OneLogin: manually creating users, importing users via CSV file,
synchronizing users with existing directories and utilizing the OneLogin User
- Part 3: Walks you through how to create user policies in
OneLogin that will control how your users log in.
- Part 4: Instructs you on how to both manually assign
users to security policies as well as how to automatically assign them to
policies based upon particular criteria such as the department they are in or
their location information.
- Part 5: Introduces OneLogin's App Connectors and explores
the authentication methods a user might use to log in to an application from
- Part 6: Explains how to configure provisioning of users
into applications so their user accounts within the applications are created
and updated automatically from OneLogin when they are assigned to the
- Part 7: Covers how to configure single sign-on (SSO) to
applications using protocols such as SAML and how to assign applications to
users both manually and automatically.